Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finding a House

Finished a novel. Ten-Ghost. Currently in the hands of an agent, maybe something will come of it, maybe not. If not, I'll just buy some ISBNs and publish it my damn self. Working on a sequel, even though it stands alone just fine. I can see it being a trilogy, but that's as far as it goes.

The "Buy Owner" joke is an old one among my mother and I, having figured out a bunch of "code words" a long time ago and spending hours looking at house photos, trying to discern the good ones from the bad ones.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds familiar. I remember having to figure out those code words for some of the 'apartments' I'd find in the newspaper..even so, a stinker or two slipped by..like the time I went to look at a place, but never got off the bus...their 'well ventilated' turned out to be-Got half the wall missing...

    Good luch with the book:)

    ReplyDelete