Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cover of Book Two

One hundred twenty strips. That's the content of book one.

Book two is starting, and I'm a little afraid. I don't know if I can keep up the pace, I don't know if my writing will stop hiccuping, I don't know if my skill level will get better, I want to challenge myself, but I'm afraid and I'm a creature of habit..

I'm going to keep plowing on through. I think these fears are good things to have. I believe that if I stop questioning myself entirely, I won't ever improve.

Originally I had intended to take a break after each chapter, then after each book, and I realized a bit too late that I did want to take a month-long break before diving in again, but it's not too much of a problem. I'm working on chapter seven right now, since some hiccups in life forced me to lay off the strips for awhile. I think if I pound out about two to three pages a day for the next month, I'll have a good cushion built back up.

2 comments:

  1. So that's Shub-Niggurath? She's really... really...

    ...DEEPLY DISTURBING. o.O;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday's comic:

    WHAT IS THAT I DON'T EVEN

    ..okay, processing. Mi-go? I guess?

    Nancy and... Shubby masks I recognize. Lower left, I'll guess has either a variant Yellow Sign or a Three-Lobed Eye marking.

    Top left? No clue.

    ReplyDelete